What is the best queue implemetation in Python?

sunheaver at gmail.com sunheaver at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 14:08:55 EST 2007

On Feb 22, 12:40 pm, hg <h... at nospam.org> wrote:
> John Machin wrote:
> > On Feb 23, 11:12 am, "John" <rds1... at sh163.net> wrote:
> >> I want to write a code for Breadth First Traveral for Graph, which needs
> >> a queue to implement.
>
> >> I wonder that for such a powerful language as Python, whether there is a
> >> better and simpler implementation for a traditional FIFO queue?
>
> > Better and simpler than *WHAT*?
>
> Sorry, but you do that all the time ... "ask the question as you know the
> answer, otherwise shut the f u ..."
>
> Can't you assume for a second that other people do not have your wonderful
> brain and still have to make it through 60+ years of life of learning ?
>
> hg

Um... first off, you have to admit that a lot of what is posted
on the internet in general and even on groups like this is rambling,
poorly thought out, missing necessary context, and just generally a
mess and hard to understand.

So maybe a little peer pressure on folks to clean up their posts and
try
to express themselves clearly isn't such a bad thing.

And finally, let's face it: if the internet ever does cease to be a
place
where you can see crotechety know-it-all programmers roasting clueless
noobs,
then, honestly, what is the point of owning a computer?