Python design project

Michael ms at cerenity.org
Fri Feb 2 05:37:29 EST 2007

solrick51 at hotmail.com wrote:
..
> I'm a Dutch student, and graduating this year on my graphic design
> study. For my graduating study, I want to do some Python work and i'm
> lokking for a partner wich can help/ cooperate me in programming
> python.
>
> The project
> In short: The project subject is type, and i want to create a self
> generating type.

At the risk of asking a stupid question, what do you mean by a self
generating type? (Indeed, what do you mean by "type" here?)

Given the phrases "python" and "graphic design" in the same post I can think
of at least two definitions of "type" that are relevant, and not sure how
you'd view either as self-generating :-)

Curiously,

Michael.