help please!!

darren112 darren112uk at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 11 14:40:45 EST 2007

Hi Im new to python and I desperately need help with this task....
This is everything of what I need to do.......

The program to be written in Python obviously......

The program should support brute-forcing of the authentication process
for a Telnet server via a dictionary attack.

The python program is required to take four parameters: a) the IP
address of a Computer, b) the port number that the Telnet server is
running on the computer , c) the name of a file containing a list if
usernames, and b) the name of a file containing a list of word/phrases
to be used as passwords.

The program should then attempt to authenticate itself to the Telnet
server via trying every password for every username. The program
should report when it is successful.

Please help me.... And as I am new to all this please post step by
step instructions...