python linux distro

azrael jura.grozni at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 12:26:57 EST 2007

thanks guys

when i wrote this, i thought that out there is some crazy guy like me.
i was hoping for more support but after these arguments, there is
nothing more then to say:you are right. the world doesnt need another
distro. but if one day I mange to do it, hope you will be glade that i
post the lik here.

i will look out (if i mange to do it) to use the slax distro and just
add some packages.

thnx