Interactive os.environ vs. os.environ in script

boris.smirnov at gmail.com boris.smirnov at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 02:43:32 EST 2007

On Feb 26, 5:44 pm, Thinker <thin... at branda.to> wrote:

Hi,
thanks for the tip, but it didn't help.

I used:
sys.path.append('/path/Linux/rh_linux')

and the problem still persists:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "shrink_bs_070226.py", line 26, in ?
    from qt import *
  File "/path/Linux/python/rh_linux/lib/python2.2/site-packages/
qt.py", line 46, in ?
    import libsip
ImportError: libadamsqt.so: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory

Is there another possibility of how to solve it just by adding some
lines in script?

Thanks
Boris