c++ for python programmers

Anders Arnholm Anders+news at Arnholm.nu
Thu Feb 15 04:08:34 EST 2007

Nicola Musatti <nicola.musatti at gmail.com> skriver:
> On Feb 14, 2:41 pm, Neil Cerutti <horp... at yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]
>> Don't forget the lack of standard garbage collection.
> memory related problems. I'm aware that most is not the same as all,
> but on the other hand garbage collection has it's problems too:

And that garbabe collection is only good for memory, garbage
collecting open files and network connections work much less
well. Giving the need to add a maonual "delete" function to be called
before the object is destroed when you need the life time controll.
And this having to be reflected in application depenednt way to figure
out how it works in each application.

/ Balp
--
http://anders.arnholm.nu/			     Keep on Balping