The reliability of python threads

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Thu Feb 1 09:00:51 EST 2007

Carl J. Van Arsdall wrote:
> Steve Holden wrote:
>> [snip]
>>
>> Are you using memory with built-in error detection and correction?
>>

> You mean in the hardware?  I'm not really sure, I'd assume so but is
> there any way I can check on this?  If the hardware isn't doing that, is
> there anything I can do with my software to offer more stability?

You might be able to check using the OS features (have you said what OS
you are using?) - alternatively Google for information from the system
supplier.

If you don't have that feature in hardware you are up sh*t creek without
a paddle, as it can't be emulated.

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden       +44 150 684 7255  +1 800 494 3119
Skype: holdenweb     http://del.icio.us/steve.holden