Convert to binary and convert back to strings

Mikael Olofsson mikael at isy.liu.se
Fri Feb 23 03:48:52 EST 2007

Neil Cerutti wrote:
> Woah! You better quadruple it instead.
> How about Double Pig Latin?
> No, wait! Use the feared UDPLUD code.
> You go Ubbi Dubbi to Pig Latin, and then Ubbi Dubbi again.
> Let's see here... Ubububythubububonubpubay
> That's what I call ubububeautubububifubububulbubay.

That looks slightly like the toy language that Swedish kids refer to as
the robbers language: You double each consonant, and place an o between
each such double consonant. So, applying that to Python, you would get
popytothohonon. Actually, one of the largest Swedish telecom companies
has used this toy language in one of their commercials.

/MiO