Py2EXE problem

Sick Monkey sickcodemonkey at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 13:09:24 EST 2007

Ok I found an extremely easy way to resolving this issue (I cannot believe I
did not think of it sooner).

After Py2exe created the .exe file I noticed a "library.zip" file.  I took a
look at the Py2exe output, and saw all of the libraries that it failed to
insert.  I copied all of the .pyc that my application needed and inserted
them in the "email folder" within the library.zip.  I fired up the
application and it worked like a champ.