help please!!

azrael jura.grozni at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 15:24:18 EST 2007

well, this sounds funn.

1) dont expect someone to do your homework.
2) dont expect someone to do dirty homework
3) dont expect someone to do your home work especially when it's
something that could make you problems, or the person that is helping
you
4) from your message i can "read" that you need the application, and
not some knowledge. I don't know what other guys here think about it,
if my opinion can considered, you are on your own.

i suggest you take a python tutorial and learn how to do it yourself.
This situation stinks.