How do I print out in the standard output coloured lines

rzed rzantow at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 07:16:50 EST 2007

cniharral at gmail.com wrote in
news:1170417631.268771.108090 at v45g2000cwv.googlegroups.com:

> Hi,
>
>   I'm interested in printing out coloured lines of my
>   application and
> I don't know what to use. Can anybody give me an idea??

You could speed up the process if you explain what your application
is and what you mean by colored lines. Does your application emit
output to a plotter, an ink-jet printer, or a color laser printer? Is
it a drawing program? An editor in which you want lines colored to
highlight context? It might be useful to know what system you are
running as well. Just a little detail here.

--
rzed