XMLRPC Server

viscanti at gmail.com viscanti at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 05:16:42 EST 2007

Hi, I'm trying to create an XMLRPC server using apache + python (cgi).
It's not too difficult to configure everything, but I would like to
tune it in order to receive up to 2000 calls per minute without any
problems. Do Pthon CGIs use threading?
I need to make it very efficient, but I haven't found much information
about Python CGI optimization.
The called function will update a table in a mysql db. I will use
triggers to export data from the table updated by the xmlrpc server to
other tables used by the backend application.

any hint?

lv