(beginners question) howto set self.field4.subfield8='asdf'?

openopt at ukr.net openopt at ukr.net
Mon Feb 19 07:35:14 EST 2007

Thx
but is there any simpleir way, if using not class, but just struct (or
something like that, MATLAB equivalent for that one)?
I'm thinking of rewriting some optimization solvers (non-smooth,
constrained, with (sub)gradients or patterns provided by user) to
Python and I don't know currently is it possible to easy convert
things like
prob = [];
prob.advanced.ralg.hs = 1 (so in this line all subfields are
generating automatically in MATLAB or Octave)
I have huge amount of such lines, and implementing separate class for
each one is unreal.
Thank you in advance, Dmitrey