multithreading concept

S.Mohideen moin at blackhole.labs.rootshell.ws
Fri Feb 9 10:00:36 EST 2007

I am sorry if I sound foolish.
Suppose I split my Net application code using parallel python into several
processes based upon the number of CPU available. That means a single socket
descriptor is distributed across all processes. Is parallelity can be
acheived using the processes send/recv on the single socket multiplexed
across all the processes.. I haven't tried it yet - would like to have any
past experience related to this.