f2py and Fortran90 gfortran_filename error

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 12:55:11 EST 2007

Beliavsky wrote:
> On Feb 28, 12:40 am, Robert Kern <robert.k... at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Tyler wrote:
>>> Hello All:
>>> Since my last post I have attempted to use the f2py program which
>>> comes with numpy.
>> It's better to ask these questions on numpy-discussion, instead. There are more
>> f2py users per capita there.
>>
>>  http://www.scipy.org/Mailing_Lists
>
> I wish the Google Groups interface to the list http://groups.google.com/group/Numpy-discussion
> worked. When I use it to post my messages bounce, but messages from
> the list do show up on Google Groups. The "bounces" say
>
> "This mailing list is now defunct. Please use
> numpy-discussion at scipy.org to discuss NumPy, Numeric, and numarray.

> Yes, I know I could follow these instructions, but I prefer to use
> Google Groups.

Well, you'll have to find out who set up that interface or whoever at Google is
in charge of maintaining such gatewayed groups to let them know that the mailing
list has migrated. I used the "Send email to the owner" link, but I have no idea
who that is supposed to go to.

--
Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."