Nested Parameter Definitions

Paddy paddy3118 at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 26 03:20:14 EST 2007

On Feb 25, 11:41 pm, Dennis Lee Bieber <wlfr... at ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>         Just looks like an extension of the normal tuple unpacking feature
> of the language.

Yep, it looks like good Python to me too. Maybe the tutorial could be
extended to cover this form of parameter too?
It would be good if Brett Cannon could add some comments on why he
asked for a show of hands on the features use?
I'd hate for the feature to be removed because it is not often used,
when the reason it is not often used is because it is hard to find
examples of its use, because its buried in the language reference
manual.

Do any Python books mention nested parameters?

- Paddy.