Python 2.4 pdf Tutorial--Available

W. Watson wolf_tracks at invalid.com
Sat Feb 10 21:43:40 EST 2007

Gabriel Genellina wrote:
> En Sat, 10 Feb 2007 21:20:43 -0300, W. Watson <wolf_tracks at invalid.com>
> escribió:
>
>> Gabriel Genellina wrote:

>>> Go to http://docs.python.org/ and follow the link "Locate previous
>>> versions"
>>>
>> Thanks. Found the 2.4 Python Tutorial web page by Guido van Rossum, but
>> would like the pdf.
>
> Go to http://docs.python.org/
> Click on "Locate previous versions"
> Click on "Python 2.4.4" (latest release on the 2.4 series)
> Click on "Download all these documents"
> Choose your format (PDF), page size (PDF A4 or PDF Letter), and your
> favorite compression format (Zip or bzip2) and download it.
> You get the whole documentation in the chosen format, not only the
> tutorial.
> On that same page, it says: "These documents are not available for
> download individually."
>
> --Gabriel Genellina

Thanks again. I may get the hang of this eventually. It looks like a pattern
is developing. :-)

       "Humans aren't the first species to alter the atmosphere; that
        distinction belongs to early bacteria, which some two billion
        years ago, invented photosynthesis.
                         -- Field Notes from a Catastrophe, Kolbert

--
                     Web Page: <home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews>