favourite editor

Stef Mientki S.Mientki-nospam at mailbox.kun.nl
Mon Feb 12 14:40:43 EST 2007

azrael wrote:
> I expirienced some big craches. tra running some aplication vith using
> Vpython. when you close the vpython window, pyscripter also crashes.
> sometimes im writing some code and suddenly get about 300 error
> messages without running anything. I like pyscripter, but sometimes it
> drives me crazy
did you read the help file:
if you use a GUI platform (e.g. tknter, wxpython etc.).  As the help file says under the topic
"known issues" you should not run or debug such scripts internally.  Instead use the
Run, External Run command.

and form the author of PyScripter jan-2007:
I hope that such problems will be resolved when I release the remote debugging facility, which
should happen quite soon.

cheers,
Stef Mientki