multiple inheritance of a dynamic list of classes?

devicerandom at gmail.com devicerandom at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 13:13:22 EST 2007

> Most of the above should be straight-forward. I used type(cmd.Cmd)(name,
> bases, classdict) instead of just type(name, bases, classdict) because
> cmd.Cmd is a classic class.

It seems it works. It is not so straight-forward to me because I don't
know about new-style types and classes very well, but I'm looking at
type() and it makes full sense. I'll also look into new style classes.

Thanks a lot. Anyway, just for the sake of asking: since I have no
formal CS education (I'm a biophysics ph.d. student), I wonder if
there is some kind of design pattern/coding tool that could work
better/help me along simple inheritance for coding plugin
architectures (inheritance probably works well in this case, but I'd
like to know what's in the swiss army knife).

Thanks again,

Massimo