How to detect closing of wx.Panel?

Jacol jgrzebyta at NO.gazeta.pl.SPAM
Mon Feb 19 13:31:06 EST 2007

Morpheus wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 01:18:11 +0000, Jacol wrote:
>
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> I have poblem with detecting closing of wx.Panel by user. How to detect
>> that event?
>
> Don't know why you want to do that, but you could register with the
> enclosing (hosting) widget.

In my program a panel is related to a plugin's object. I mean if a panel is
closed the object have to be deleted also. Currently it doesn't work & i
have e memory leak. But i think i'll fixed a panel with its object
directly.

Currently i did it like that:

mainframe(wx.Frame)
        subobject---> pluginsmanager -->object (a hash session=>object )
        subobject---> panel

The panel send to pluginsmanager its own session no and received from that
XRC. But it is too complicated. I have to do it more simpler.

More @ pentrezy.cvs.sf.net//

Best wishes,
Jacek