function & class

Bjoern Schliessmann usenet-mail-0306.20.chr0n0ss at spamgourmet.com
Sun Feb 18 17:33:32 EST 2007

jupiter wrote:

> My problem is I want to use threading

You're right. Why do you think you want to use (multi-)threading?

> and I might need to pass values between function and classes. I am
> not sure how this can be done. I have read about classes and I
> know they are like function however does not return anything where
> as function does. If I define class and then function in this
> class how do I access this function ?????

I think you could read a tutorial about OOP, for example one of
those:

http://www.google.de/search?q=python+oop+tutorial

Feel free to post here for further questions.

> I am not sure and confused about classes and  functions as how to
> go about them is there any simple way to understand difference
> between them and when to use what and how to pass data/reference
> pointer between them ?

BTW, please use some punctuation. Reading your multiline sentences
isn't easy.

Regards,

Björn

--