Python cheatsheets

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Tue Feb 6 05:42:03 EST 2007

robert wrote:
> gonzlobo wrote:
>> Curious if anyone has a python cheatsheet* published? I'm looking for
>> something  that summarizes all commands/functions/attributes. Having
>> these printed on a 8" x 11" double-sided laminated paper is pretty
>> cool.
>>
>> * cheatsheet probably isn't the right word, but you get the idea. :)
>
> search: python quick reference
>
> e.g.: http://www.benyoonline.com/pqr/pqr24/PQR2.4.html

... and be aware that the "quick" reference currently runs to seventeen
or eighteen sides ... it should really be renamed "comprehensive
reference", though it does currently omit the kitchenSink module :)

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden       +44 150 684 7255  +1 800 494 3119
Skype: holdenweb     http://del.icio.us/steve.holden