outlook bar

Diez B. Roggisch deets at nospam.web.de
Wed Feb 7 08:44:52 EST 2007

yvesd wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm trying to make an outlook bar like in python but i'm not at all
> familiar with ms-outlook and i'm
> a bit too weak and in early stage of python learning.
> Has somebody already made or seen the code IN TKINTER(/)PMW  for a bar
> like that ?

I've not done such a thing, however I investigated the possibility to create
an IE-Bar - and based on that I assume you can't do that in Tkinter at all.
You need native windows controls for that, and some COM-stuff for
registering and interacting. So at least you need the win32-extensions from
Mark Hammond, but maybe quite a bit more.

Diez