How can I track/monitor an application and system resources.

richard_l at latter.demon.co.uk richard_l at latter.demon.co.uk
Fri Feb 23 03:31:26 EST 2007

Hello,

Many thanks for your advice so far!

The phone reference is actually because the target device is WM 5.0.
I've found a python port Pyce that will run on this platform.  We have
a target application that runs on this platform which we would like to
develop some automated tests for.  The application is written in VC++
and we're using python to stress test it!

Many thanks again!

R.