changing fonts?

jyoung79 at kc.rr.com jyoung79 at kc.rr.com
Tue Dec 11 21:55:34 EST 2007

Hi Greg,

> You can also use the MacOSX Character Palette to go hunting
> for unicode characters. You can get to it from Terminal using
> "Special Characters..." on the Edit menu. There's a search
> box down the bottom where you can enter part of the unicode
> name of a character, e.g. "GREEK" will get you into the greek
> alphabet area.

Awesome!  Thanks for sharing this... I didn't know the Terminal
had this much cool stuff!  :-)

I stumbled upon Python 'curses' today and thought that might
be another good way to go about this, but then realized it
only accepts ascii characters with 'addstr', etc. which messes
up my plan for using unicode.  So I'll continue down the
path I've found thus far.

Thanks again for taking the time to help!

Jay