Best way to protect my new commercial software.

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Fri Dec 14 11:54:35 EST 2007

On 2007-12-14, farsheed <rodmena.com at gmail.com> wrote:

> Let me be clear for you: there are someone in my company who
> love to use my software in other companies that she works
> there also. and because it is an inhouse tool, my CEO wanted
> me to protect it from stealing. and really we havn't time to
> copyright it.

Uh what?  I don't know what country you're in, but in the US,
it doesn't take any time at all to copyright something.  The
mere act of writing something copyrights it.  I thought it was
the same in Europe as well.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! Oh, I get it!!
                                  at               "The BEACH goes on", huh,