Best way to protect my new commercial software.

Tue Dec 11 15:22:44 EST 2007

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 13:07:02 +1300, greg wrote:

> Tim Chase wrote:
>> -Write Lovecraftian code ("import goto" comes to mind) designed to make
>> reverse-engineers go insane trying to figure out what you were thinking
>
> The problem with that is it makes it hard for *you* to figure out what
> you were thinking...

Why is this a problem? The more time the Original Poster spends
struggling to maintain his copy-protected in-house software that nobody
else wants, the less time he will have to go out and cause mischief by
writing something useful and copy-protecting it.

--
Steven