IDLE question

rocco.rossi at gmail.com rocco.rossi at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 11:47:41 EST 2007

I'm using IDLE for my  Python programming. I can't seem to solve one
issue though. Whenever I try to indent a region of code, I simply
select it and hit the tab key, as I usually do in most editors, like
GEdit or Geany on Linux, for instance, and it works fine. But, if I
try to unindent a region of code, which i would do by pressing Shift-
Tab in other editors, it just won't work, and I can't find any
combination that will.

Anybody know if this operation is possible at all with IDLE, and if it
is, what's the combination of keys?

Thanx.

Rock