.NET and Python Integration Problem and PDF Library (Need Help and Suggestions)

Ravi Kumar ra21vi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 01:43:01 EST 2007

> If I had to do something like this I would host a Python web
> server listening on some port and let .NET application talk to me
> using HTTP requests preferably or SOAP if I really had to.
> It could be a Paster or Cherrypy or Twisted based server.
> Google for instruction on how to package it using py2exe
> into a windows service.
> The service could be hosted on the same server as .NET or a separate
> box

Thats is the best solution to me also, but restrictions are I cann't
consume extra service for it. I need tight integration and no remote
service calls, thats why it seems bit tricky to me., and i am working
to integrate Python implementation in .NET.
So where the .NET application has to work with PDF part, it will
invoke the IronPython Engine, pass required configurations and
parameters, and get the result+exceptions etc.

> http://pybrary.net/pyPdf/

Noted for my reference.  Thanks :)

> > -Which XML Library is pure python based.
> >

> ElementTree
So ElementTree solved one part. thanks friend.

--
-=Ravi=-