reading list of list to a file

Pablo Ziliani pablo at decode.com.ar
Sun Dec 9 11:36:33 EST 2007

Hi Croliina,

caroliina escribió:
> i made a list of lists

Please notice that this problem:

> but i cant write it into a file.

has nothing to do with this other one:
> how do i get the
> first string in a sublist?

For the first one, it is impossible to answer without seeing some actual
code. How are you opening/saving the "list"? are you using Pickle or
some serializer? are you just trying to write on regular a text file?
Also, it would really help you to get appropriate answers from the list
if you try to explain a little further what is your actual goal.

For the latter, you already got good answers.

Regards,
Pablo

PS: I'm mostly in read-only mode in this list, but admittedly, I
couldn't resist to write to a hot.ee girl :)