standalone python web server

eric yung2004 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 05:28:52 EST 2007

On Dec 27, 6:22 pm, Bjoern Schliessmann <usenet-
mail-0306.20.chr0n... at spamgourmet.com> wrote:
> eric wrote:
> > I want to setup simple python web server and I want it to just
> > unzip and run, without any installation steps (have no right to do
> > it).
>
> Which OS? You might run into authorisation problems if you want it
> to listen on port 80 TCP.
>
> Regards,
>
> Björn
>
> --
> BOFH excuse #303:
>
> fractal radiation jamming the backbone

I'm not planned to use port 80, cause this simple web server is
designed to monitor my set of backend server.

in googling, I find a simple python web server "SNAKELETS", it can
just unzip to run. However, this project seems stale for sometime.

Anyone know anything about it?