Finite State Machine GUI editor in python?

Hendrik van Rooyen mail at microcorp.co.za
Sun Dec 16 02:55:45 EST 2007

I have spent some time googling and on wiki and came up with
pyFSA in python. It may end up being useful, but it is not directly
what I am looking for, as there is no GUI that I can see.

I know about SMC, but it is not Python, and I can't find the gui.

This looks good, but it seems to be in a Latin based language
and I am linguistically challenged:

http://www.ucse.edu.ar/fma/sepa/edt.htm

I am looking for a similar front end, going from pretty pictures of
state diagrams to some sort of state machine descriptor language
or specification file, and I am not very fussy about the format of
the output at this stage.

Does anyone know of such an animal that is FOSS? - if written in
Python it will be a bonus!

It will also help if its in a language I can understand.  : - (

- Hendrik