python 2.5 - f=open('a_file.txt','w') gives [Errno 2]

dirkheld dirkheld at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 07:50:13 EST 2007

> How exactly are you starting the Python interpreter?  "No such file or
> directory" on file creation can happen when you try to create a file
> in a directory that has ceased to exist:

Damn...now it's time to be ashamed. Because of my new installation of
leopard I used another computername. So the path were I wanted to
write to didn't exist any more.

Previous : /users/dirkheld/programming/python/....
Now : /users/dirk/programming/python/...

Sorry for keeping you guys busy with such a mistake ;)