Standalone USB Web Server and Python Interpeter

mcl mcl.office at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 5 02:48:19 EST 2007

I would like to have a USB pen drive, which can execute python scripts
including CGI versions, which I can take to any Windows PC and run
without having to install anything on the PC.

My days of hacking are past so I am looking for something very simple.

I would envisage a batch file which would ask if the USB web server
needed to be started or just python scripts and it would return the IP
address of the server or even some local host name such as 'bobserver'
which I could give it.

I need v2.3 python.

Is this possible

Thanks