Charging range

Miguel Galves mgalves at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 22:59:24 EST 2007

I was recently approached with a offer to work on a web related
project where I'd use Python as my main tool. I am using Python for
the past year, and this would be first project. Also, this is a remote
position. The company is located in the US, South Atlantic Region.

Considering it is contract work and it would be a 3-5 man-months
project, how much would you guys think to be the appropriate range to
charge for such project? Any type of figures would help me, to give me
at least an idea.

Thanks,

--
Miguel Galves - Engenheiro de Computação
Já leu meus blogs hoje?

"Não sabendo que era impossível, ele foi lá e fez..."