Best way to protect my new commercial software.

Farsheed Ashouri rodmena.com at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 19:32:12 EST 2007

Well, I think my question was a programming question not a copyright
question.
I expect a nice script in 15-35 lines that protects my software from
working on
another machine. I don't want best protection method available, like
flexlm or etc.
My software is some kind of business secret and working it in another
company means
that other companies can do what we can. Copyright means nothing here
(I live in Iran!). We produce tv animation
and commercials and if a company use it, we even can't aware of it.
Ireally hope for a real post.
but thank all of you for reply.
sorry for my bad english.