"Python" is not a good name, should rename to "Athon"

Kristina ivana kristinahits at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 17:51:03 EST 2007

 On 4 Dec 2007 13:40:47 GMT, Marc 'BlackJack' Rintsch

> On Tue, 04 Dec 2007 08:31:55 +0100, Zara wrote:

> > He meant quetzatcoatl. We could rename the language.
>
> That name is already taken in the programming language domain.  There's a
> Tiny C compiler for 6510 based targets:

 How about the cognate: Kulkukan?
--
 Wulfraed Dennis Lee Bieber  KD6MOG
 wlfraed at ix.netcom.com  wulfraed at bestiaria.com
  HTTP://wlfraed.home.netcom.com/
 (Bestiaria Support Staff:  web-asst at bestiaria.com)
  HTTP://www.bestiaria.com/

This amazing program will change social networking!

Where to get referrals for your programs !

MY POWER MALL free 2 join !