Securely distributing python source code as an application?

Larry Bates larry.bates at websafe.com
Sat Dec 8 15:34:09 EST 2007

xkenneth wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>      I'll shortly be distributing a number of python applications that
> use proprietary. The software is part of a much larger system and it
> will need to be distributed securely. How can i achieve this?
>
> Regards,
> Ken

We have partnered with developers to use our product WebSafe to provide secure
software distribution (among other uses for the service).  Take a look at:
http://www.websafe.com.  We have a special program for developers that allows
you to put our API inside your application as well.

Larry Bates
Vice President/CTO
WebSafe, Inc.