list in a tuple

Arnaud Delobelle arnodel at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 24 11:51:29 EST 2007

On Dec 24, 4:13 pm, montyphy... at gmail.com wrote:
> Like I said, it is clear *why* this happens, what I
> am concerned is if this what we *want* to happen, i.e.,
> if the current situation is satisfying. Your mytuple class
> would be something that resembles a solution, my question
> is what the people on this group think about it.

I understand you said that in your original post, but you didn't
explain what you thought the reason was.  I've provided an explanation
(which might not be perfect) for two reasons:
* I thought it would be useful to other people reading this thread.
* It gave a motivation for the 'mytuple' class.

I'm not sure what I think about it yet :)

--
Arnaud