gtk.TreeView cell inconsistent state

johnthawk at excite.com johnthawk at excite.com
Sat Dec 22 09:58:43 EST 2007

In the below code setting cell to inconsistent sets entire column inconsistent (renderer).However, I need a third state off | on | inconsistent . How can I change one path->cell?
Any help appreciated.

Thanks
john

         # get current value
         fixed = model.get_value(iter, MARK_FOR_COLUMN)
         icont = model.get_value(iter,MARK_FOR_INCONSISTENT)
         # clear for action
         model.set(iter,MARK_FOR_INCONSISTENT,False)
         cell.set_property('inconsistent',False)
         cell.set_property('active',False)
         # ready for action
         # find resolution to all being marked inconsistent
         # flip modified as we are changing it
         model.set_value(iter,MODIFIED_COLUMN,not modified)
         if icont:
            cell.set_property('inconsistent',True)
         else:
           model.set(iter,MARK_FOR_INCONSISTENT, not icont)
           model.set(iter, MARK_FOR_COLUMN, not fixed)
         model.set(iter,ICON_COLUMN, icon)
         model.row_changed(path,iter)