Pascal code checker!

SMALLp pofuk at email.t-com.hr
Wed Dec 12 15:37:12 EST 2007

Hy! I desperately need help!

I need to make application that would accept Pascal code and check if it
returns good results.

My idea is (from a beginner point of view) to make application in python
that would send code (text) to pascal compiler (Free pascal compiler
that can be used from command prompt in windows) and it would return
result and then application would show that result.

Problem starts Here. I have no idea what to search for and where to even
start. So what i need is some help (better say ideas) what to search and
what to do. Please help, I have a lot of time and will to learn. I only
need to know what.

		Thanks in advance!