3D plotting with python 2.5 on win32

anton antonxx at gmx.de
Wed Dec 19 09:15:27 EST 2007

Hi,

I would like to know if some of you knows a

 - working

 - actual

 - out of the box (for me: binaries available)

Package/Lib to do 3D plotting out of the box.

I know  matplotlib.

There is MayaVi from enthon but you need to use their python (2.4.3),
all other stuff need picking sources etc.

IVuPy-0.1 seems to be abandonware, and there are no binaries.

I don't get qwtplot3d-0.2.7 to compile on my pc, it seems you need the
commercial
qt 4.33 (with opensource qt 4.3.3 I doesnt work).

Actually there is a big list on python org of 3D software, but I need
only plotting facility (like Matlab for example), and some/most of
the listed projects seem not be up to date (still based on python 2.4,
like PyOpenGL where you get binaries only for python 2.4,
seems to be abandonware too, sigh).

Thanks for a hint :-)