"Python" is not a good name, should rename to "Athon"

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 03:16:33 EST 2007

On 02/12/2007, Russ P. <Russ.Paielli at gmail.com> wrote:
> I neither know nor care much about Newton's personality and social
> graces, but I can assure you that he was more than a "technician" (no
> offense to technicians).
>
> If you just read the Wikipedia preamble about him you will realize
> that he is arguably the greatest scientist who ever lived. Sorry for
> the inefficient use of bandwidth, but I just couldn't refrain from
> copying it here:

You might want to read a bit about Archemedes, Gauss, Leonardo, Euler,
and Tesla. Along with Newton, these were some of the most amazing and
talented people that have been recognized. And even though Leonardo
may seem out of place on that particular list, I assure you that he is
not.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il