Best way to protect my new commercial software.

Virgil Dupras hardcoded.software at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 03:10:00 EST 2007

On Dec 10, 8:15 am, farsheed <rodmena.... at gmail.com> wrote:
> I wrote a software and I want to protect it so can not be cracked
> easily. I wrote it in python and compile it using py2exe. what is the
> best way in your opinion?

Don't. This is a fight you already lost. Besides, people who crack
software are either students with no money or people who never buy
software. Students who crack your software today might be your
customers tomorrow. If your software is a real hassle to crack, they
will crack your competitor's app and use it. Wouldn't you rather have
them use your app? They might be talking about it to their friends.