GetPath to variable

Connolly cho.hatred at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 06:42:17 EST 2007

Hey there, new Python user here.

Currently, I'm working on a project in Python for my college work, I chose
to use Python since I heard of its great advantages, now for designing GUI's
I'm using the wxPython package.
What I'm trying to do at the moment is the following;
A file directory browser is created using self.dialong.ShowModal, when the
user chooses the folder they want to use for this program, then
self.dialong.GetPath is created, after this it (would) goes into a variable
and is stored in a config file I'm creating using the ConfigObj module.
My problem here is GetPath does not want to be stored in some kind of
variable, is there a specific method to put this string into a variable to
store in the config file.

Thanks,

- Connolly