Help needed with python unicode cgi-bin script

weheh weheh at verizon.net
Wed Dec 12 00:21:06 EST 2007

John and Martin,

Thanks for your help. However, I have identified the culprit to be with
Apache and the command:
    AddDefaultCharset utf-8
which forces my browser to utf-8 encoding.

It looks like your suggestions to change charset were incorrect. My example
works equally well with charset=utf8 as it does with charset=windows-1252.

Incidentally, next time, if you really want to be helpful, might I suggest
you leave out the mocking. I could care less, myself, but someone else might
have gotten their feelings hurt. And in the end, it doesn't make you look
good.

Thanks again. Cheers.