how to generate html table from "table" data?

petr.jakes.tpc at gmail.com petr.jakes.tpc at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 13:34:57 EST 2007

> Why not try writing your own code for this first?
> If nothing else, it'll help you learn more, and may also help you
> understand better, the other options.
>
> Vasudev Ram

Thanks for your reply even it was not really helpful.
Of course some attempts to generate html from tabular data are behind
me. I am trying to find help here, because I think I am not the first
one, who is trying to "generate" html tables.

The purpose of my effort is to automatically and repeatedly read ŚQL
table and save the output of the SQL SELECT to the file in the html
format. Such a "reports" can be read by user using web browser later
on.

I was just trying to find if somebody here can point me to the
existing tool, which is suitable for such a task.

Anyway thank you for trying me help.

Petr Jakes