pop3_ssl Attachment problem

los117 los117 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 02:22:46 EST 2007

I am trying to fetch email from gmail, but what I am really interested
is the attachment.
I manage to access the gmail server and get the messege but the
attachment came as text:

"------=_Part_5286_15861975.1197955173158
 filename="Dire Straits - 12 - Calling Elvis.mp3"

//
ugbAAP8AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..."

how do i manage to get the file? I google for a while now, but I am a
bit lost of ideas. Sorry for the noobish and the english. thanks =D