Tuples !?!?

Bruno Desthuilliers bdesth.quelquechose at free.quelquepart.fr
Wed Dec 12 14:43:56 EST 2007

Bjoern Schliessmann a écrit :
> Bruno Desthuilliers wrote:
>
>>aaragao at gmail.com a écrit :
>

>>>The problem is '2' != 2
>>
>>It would indeed be a problem if this expression eval'd to True.
>>That's the case in some, hem, 'languages', and believe me it's
>>*not* the RightThing.
>

> What kind of "hem" language is this? :)

> True

hem... Sorry, I of course meant that it would be a problem if '2' == 2
eval'd to true  - or '2' != 2 eval'd to false.  My bad...

Thanks for the correction anyway.

Ah, and, yes, the 'hem' language I was thinking about has a three
letters recursive acronym for name and is widely (and mostly) used for
web applications. Should I spell the name, or did you guess ?-)