embedding and setting the lib path

Patrick Stinson patrickkidd.lists at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 13:26:22 EST 2007

is there a way to set the interpreter prefix without setting the program
name? If you use python as a static library you will not have a bin dir and
valid program name. I want to set up my app to be able to init the site
using something like C:\ProgramData\Mine\python_blah_blah on windows and
/Library/Application Support/East West/python_blah_blah on mac.

Of course, none of this matters if I can just include all of the required
libs (traceback, site, etc) in the static library, as asked by my  previous
post..

--
Patrick Kidd Stinson
http://www.patrickkidd.com/